Tech Deck Philippines Forum

WELCOME TO TECH DECK PHILIPPINES FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

WELCOME TO TECH DECK PHILIPPINES FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Tech Deck Philippines Forum! Enjoy your stay!

Latest topics

» Tech Deck Collection
Newbie Guide Question EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:26 am by HERO BEAR

» Fake Tech Decks
Newbie Guide Question EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:05 am by HERO BEAR

» New Members - Please Introduce Yourselves
Newbie Guide Question EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:07 pm by Ghello_25

» QnE Software Philippines, Inc.
Newbie Guide Question EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:14 pm by qnesoft

» Desktop & Laptop Repair
Newbie Guide Question EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:50 pm by ebasephilippines

» Web Design - Ebase Philippines
Newbie Guide Question EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:45 pm by ebasephilippines

» Laptop Parts (LCD/LED,Keyboard,Battery & Adapter)
Newbie Guide Question EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 12:56 pm by ebasephilippines

» Web Design Philippines | FYDesigns
Newbie Guide Question EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:18 pm by fydesignsforum

» Web Developer Philippines | FYDesigns
Newbie Guide Question EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 3:27 pm by fydesignsforum

I forgot my password

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 217 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:40 pm

5 posters

Newbie Guide Question

kentilos1112

Newbie Guide Question Empty Newbie Guide Question

Post by kentilos1112 Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Guys I'm new to this thing and very interested on learning and collecting. ano kaya magandang bilhin para sa newbie? ung singles or starter set?
    rootsbloodyroots
    rootsbloodyroots

Newbie Guide Question Empty Re: Newbie Guide Question

Post by rootsbloodyroots Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:09 am

It doesn’t really matter which pack you will be buying to start your fingerboard experience. The starter set does not comprise any idea why it is or should be called a starter set. Any package or set can be your personal starter set. The most important is you have your deck with trucks and wheels, your tool and the most important, your desire to learn and the patience to work harder to complete your desired trick. You can try the competition series, the flow of the wheels is so much stunning and the deck is like a real 7 inch freestyle skateboard. Competition series is so easy to play with, street tricks, grinds, slides, manuals, flips etc... name it man... it’s even good with techdeck halfpipes! Freaking awesome, i tell you!!!... check with instructional videos if you can, it will show proper execution on diff tricks mostly the basics but don’t limit yourself to only what they will instructs you. Please remember that on a real skateboard, though there are instructions to perform a trick, it is still the skater’s way of how he will perform the trick. Again, innovate your skill, explore and exploit... techdeck is freedom and fun... enjoy man...
    Johnny
    Johnny

Post by Johnny Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:52 pm

rootsbloodyroots wrote:It doesn’t really matter which pack you will be buying to start your fingerboard experience. The starter set does not comprise any idea why it is or should be called a starter set. Any package or set can be your personal starter set. The most important is you have your deck with trucks and wheels, your tool and the most important, your desire to learn and the patience to work harder to complete your desired trick. You can try the competition series, the flow of the wheels is so much stunning and the deck is like a real 7 inch freestyle skateboard. Competition series is so easy to play with, street tricks, grinds, slides, manuals, flips etc... name it man... it’s even good with techdeck halfpipes! Freaking awesome, i tell you!!!... check with instructional videos if you can, it will show proper execution on diff tricks mostly the basics but don’t limit yourself to only what they will instructs you. Please remember that on a real skateboard, though there are instructions to perform a trick, it is still the skater’s way of how he will perform the trick. Again, innovate your skill, explore and exploit... techdeck is freedom and fun... enjoy man...

Can you give me a link on your videos i failed in getting a good kickflip Crying or Very sad
    rootsbloodyroots
    rootsbloodyroots

Post by rootsbloodyroots Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Sorry bro, pero wala pa akong video, pero im working on it na... check mo si Andrew King sa youtube, siya ung first flatface fingerboard champion. Sick ung mga tricks niya... astig... gagawa rin tayo niyan sa pinas... medyo kulang pa budget namin para sa high end film camera, but we're planning to produce high quality demos... high def kasi ung mga video ni Andrew king... siya ung pinaka proper na fingerboard kickflip na nakita ko so far.
    kentilos1112

Post by kentilos1112 Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:38 pm

rootsbloodyroots wrote:It doesn’t really matter which pack you will be buying to start your fingerboard experience. The starter set does not comprise any idea why it is or should be called a starter set. Any package or set can be your personal starter set. The most important is you have your deck with trucks and wheels, your tool and the most important, your desire to learn and the patience to work harder to complete your desired trick. You can try the competition series, the flow of the wheels is so much stunning and the deck is like a real 7 inch freestyle skateboard. Competition series is so easy to play with, street tricks, grinds, slides, manuals, flips etc... name it man... it’s even good with techdeck halfpipes! Freaking awesome, i tell you!!!... check with instructional videos if you can, it will show proper execution on diff tricks mostly the basics but don’t limit yourself to only what they will instructs you. Please remember that on a real skateboard, though there are instructions to perform a trick, it is still the skater’s way of how he will perform the trick. Again, innovate your skill, explore and exploit... techdeck is freedom and fun... enjoy man...

Thank you sir, I've bought a birdhouse this afternoon, I guess I won't open it yet, instead buy a competetion series. I've been watching instructional videos ng sk8rtv sa youtube lately. thank you Smile
    rootsbloodyroots
    rootsbloodyroots

Post by rootsbloodyroots Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:46 am

good for you man... PATIENCE is the key... dont tire yourself when practising a trick... relax and enjoy lang bro... magugulat ka, you'll end up learning or executing other tricks sa kakapraktis mo... minsan nakakafrustrate lalo na pag hindi mo makuha ung isang trick... pero remember na some tricks cant be done overnight... it takes a lot of practice to mold it in perfection... enjoy lang bro..
    munch28

Post by munch28 Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:34 pm

same as him, first time ko lng magppraktis nito and im so much interested, grabe ollie lang di ko pa magawa, nagagawa ko naman pero ndi gnun kataas at kaperfect pero gnun lng tlga cguro kc wla pa kong 1 week nagppraktis e, hahah.
    jhulz_525
    jhulz_525

Post by jhulz_525 Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:02 am

lagyan mo ng puso ang paglalaro at makukuha mo din yan...

munch28

Post by munch28 Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:46 pm

thanks boss! ako ung nagtatanong sayo ng wooden deck, pero di na muna ko magwwooden sa ngayon kc praktis plang nman, medyo nakukuha ko na ung ollie. heheh.
    jhulz_525
    jhulz_525

Post by jhulz_525 Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:46 am

munch28 wrote:thanks boss! ako ung nagtatanong sayo ng wooden deck, pero di na muna ko magwwooden sa ngayon kc praktis plang nman, medyo nakukuha ko na ung ollie. heheh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:35 pm