Tech Deck Philippines Forum

WELCOME TO TECH DECK PHILIPPINES FORUM
Welcome to Tech Deck Philippines Forum! Enjoy your stay!

Latest topics

» Tech Deck Collection
Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:26 am by HERO BEAR

» Fake Tech Decks
Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:05 am by HERO BEAR

» New Members - Please Introduce Yourselves
Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:07 pm by Ghello_25

» QnE Software Philippines, Inc.
Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:14 pm by qnesoft

» Desktop & Laptop Repair
Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:50 pm by ebasephilippines

» Web Design - Ebase Philippines
Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:45 pm by ebasephilippines

» Laptop Parts (LCD/LED,Keyboard,Battery & Adapter)
Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:56 pm by ebasephilippines

» Web Design Philippines | FYDesigns
Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:18 pm by fydesignsforum

» Web Developer Philippines | FYDesigns
Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:27 pm by fydesignsforum

Log in

I forgot my password

October 2018

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None


Most users ever online was 51 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:27 pm


    my tdecks

    Share
    avatar
    KamoteKid

    Posts : 105
    Join date : 2009-12-25
    Location : Pampanga

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by KamoteKid on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:08 am

    X-Concepts wrote:Kakausapin ko lahat nang dapat kausapin kelangan magkaron nang pacquiao dito kukuha ako nang 4 na piraso...

    lance isama mo ako sa mga pangarap mo ha, kailangan ko din yan gusto ko nyan hehehe
    avatar
    makariuss

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2009-12-17
    Age : 29
    Location : Makati

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by makariuss on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:37 pm

    astig ! ahhaha

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by Guest on Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:34 am

    KamoteKid wrote:
    X-Concepts wrote:Kakausapin ko lahat nang dapat kausapin kelangan magkaron nang pacquiao dito kukuha ako nang 4 na piraso...

    lance isama mo ako sa mga pangarap mo ha, kailangan ko din yan gusto ko nyan hehehe

    sama din ako sa pangarap nyo Very Happy

    martin my son

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2010-02-17
    Age : 36
    Location : pembo makati city

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by martin my son on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:34 pm

    sna mgkaron din aq nyan, wahahaha.......
    avatar
    zooyork2010

    Posts : 17
    Join date : 2010-02-23
    Age : 23
    Location : ph

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by zooyork2010 on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:50 pm

    motionblur wrote:i started collecting way back 2002 and these 4 are my first fingerboards...

    geof rowley (g3 ata) | wi 56mm | blind with a chrome trucks | caine gayle (g2 ata)



    and they are all xconcepts

    actually 6 sila, my very first was a danny way (alien wshop) & powell, unfortunately naglaho na lng bigla yung danny way and nahulog yung powell nung sumabit ako sa jeep pauwi...

    techdeck was famous then, added an ultra deluxe generation 1 - mike crum world industries (concepts)

    far left yung with card


    and bigla na lng nawala sa scene…then it just became my side collects

    my hobby and passion about skateboarding still continues when my family and I migrated here in toronto, Im a frustrated skateboarder kaya sa fingerboards ko na lng nadivert ang hilig ko about skateboards.



    correct me if im wrong, i believe skateboarding scene started in this era (1978) - if you watched the movie "Lords of Dog Town" - they are bunch of surfers that wanted to surf the concrete wave…which then turn inventing the skateboards…

    from here in toronto…i got these babies...



    …acquired recently the willy santos pinoy version techdeck.


    and for display…citizen urban icon - a xconcepts product












    and I'm glad - now im part of this growing community.. kudos to all..

    Thanks for viewing!!!
    asteg po collection mo.......ako first TD ko yng willy santos na birdhouse....phil. ver.
    avatar
    cRap

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2010-02-21
    Age : 22
    Location : Sta. Rosa, Laguna

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by cRap on Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 pm

    zooyork2010 wrote:
    motionblur wrote:i started collecting way back 2002 and these 4 are my first fingerboards...

    geof rowley (g3 ata) | wi 56mm | blind with a chrome trucks | caine gayle (g2 ata)



    and they are all xconcepts

    actually 6 sila, my very first was a danny way (alien wshop) & powell, unfortunately naglaho na lng bigla yung danny way and nahulog yung powell nung sumabit ako sa jeep pauwi...

    techdeck was famous then, added an ultra deluxe generation 1 - mike crum world industries (concepts)

    far left yung with card


    and bigla na lng nawala sa scene…then it just became my side collects

    my hobby and passion about skateboarding still continues when my family and I migrated here in toronto, Im a frustrated skateboarder kaya sa fingerboards ko na lng nadivert ang hilig ko about skateboards.



    correct me if im wrong, i believe skateboarding scene started in this era (1978) - if you watched the movie "Lords of Dog Town" - they are bunch of surfers that wanted to surf the concrete wave…which then turn inventing the skateboards…

    from here in toronto…i got these babies...



    …acquired recently the willy santos pinoy version techdeck.


    and for display…citizen urban icon - a xconcepts product












    and I'm glad - now im part of this growing community.. kudos to all..

    Thanks for viewing!!!
    asteg po collection mo.......ako first TD ko yng willy santos na birdhouse....phil. ver.
    ung sa unang pic bat may maliit na fb dun??? my nabibili gang ganyan d2 sa pinas??? astig 56mm Cool
    avatar
    motionblur

    Posts : 43
    Join date : 2010-01-06
    Location : toronto

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by motionblur on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:49 am

    yup...nabili ko yan sa robinson metro east.... nung 2004 pa
    avatar
    omainmeg

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2010-03-07
    Age : 29
    Location : catmon malabon city

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by omainmeg on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:29 pm

    nice techdeck collection astig ka men..kailan ba ulit mag kakaroon ng flip??
    avatar
    jojo_c
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2009-12-15

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by jojo_c on Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:06 pm

    omainmeg wrote:nice techdeck collection astig ka men..kailan ba ulit mag kakaroon ng flip??

    The FLIP Annual Tournament is done every October. However, if you're itching to compete already, there are other smaller tournaments around Metro Manila.

    I will post the Hobbes and Landes Tournament in the Tournament Sked Thread
    avatar
    omainmeg

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2010-03-07
    Age : 29
    Location : catmon malabon city

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by omainmeg on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:36 am

    jojo_c wrote:
    omainmeg wrote:nice techdeck collection astig ka men..kailan ba ulit mag kakaroon ng flip??

    The FLIP Annual Tournament is done every October. However, if you're itching to compete already, there are other smaller tournaments around Metro Manila.

    I will post the Hobbes and Landes Tournament in the Tournament Sked Thread

    hindi namn poh ako nangangati mag laro gusto ko lng poh manood hehehe kasi now palang ako start ulit mag laro ehh kasi hinto ako dati ehehehe]sir mas ok ba gamitin yun wooden tech deck kay sa sa plastic??
    avatar
    EDGE
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 115
    Join date : 2009-12-16
    Age : 34
    Location : Manila

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by EDGE on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:23 am

    omainmeg: it depends on your preference bro... Dru Campos (TD Champ) uses a plastic deck, Fred Fortuno (TD Champ advanced) uses a wooden deck, John Paul (Battle at Ibarra GOS Champ) uses plastic deck and Dominic Balboa (Battle at Ibarra GOS 1st Place) uses plastic too (mullen's are his collection)... Si fred lang pala nakita ko na naka wooden hehehe
    avatar
    raiden73

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2010-04-25
    Age : 31
    Location : valenzuela

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by raiden73 on Fri May 07, 2010 2:21 pm


    ito yung mga luma kong deck halos mga x-concept mga paps meron din bago jan 4

    eto na lahat ng tech deck ko kasama yung mga bagong bili konti lang bago

    saka yung willy santos kong new and trashed salamat sir jojo
    avatar
    bey14

    Posts : 11
    Join date : 2010-05-07
    Age : 28
    Location : Quezon prov.

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by bey14 on Sun May 23, 2010 10:00 pm

    meron pa po kayang willy santos td na red trucks sa market?
    baka kc ubos na eh
    avatar
    jojo_c
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

    Posts : 267
    Join date : 2009-12-15

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by jojo_c on Mon May 24, 2010 11:46 am

    @ bey14 - hindi tayo naglabas ng Willy Santos w/ red trucks dito sa Pinas, Willy Santos New and Thrashed Fil Flag deck lang.

    keyt*lab

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2010-05-11
    Age : 23
    Location : makati

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by keyt*lab on Mon May 24, 2010 2:25 pm

    may alien workshop pakaya na violet trucks??
    avatar
    keane050

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2010-05-22
    Age : 21
    Location : Caloocan city

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by keane050 on Thu May 27, 2010 10:23 pm

    sino po ang nag sesetup and gumagawa po ng mga wooden decks.?
    avatar
    kreean

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2010-06-25
    Age : 31
    Location : Pasig

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by kreean on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:23 am



    onti palang Tech Deck ko. pa isa isa lang kasi ang bili. galing lang sa baon ko yung pinangbibili ko. hehe. ipon ipon. bka next week madagdagan ng 3 pa yan. hehe.

    kevinnash21

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2010-06-30

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by kevinnash21 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:37 pm

    keyt*lab wrote:may alien workshop pakaya na violet trucks??




    meron ako nang alien workshop na violet trucks

    kevinnash21

    Posts : 24
    Join date : 2010-06-30

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by kevinnash21 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:35 pm

    jojo_c wrote:
    omainmeg wrote:nice techdeck collection astig ka men..kailan ba ulit mag kakaroon ng flip??

    The FLIP Annual Tournament is done every October. However, if you're itching to compete already, there are other smaller tournaments around Metro Manila.

    I will post the Hobbes and Landes Tournament in the Tournament Sked Thread

    sir jojo! meron po ba d2 sa forum nyo po or kayo na nag sell nang faom grip tape or rip rape? Very Happy

    lilrenz09

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2010-07-19
    Age : 22
    Location : navotas city

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by lilrenz09 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:50 pm

    jojo_c wrote:@ bey14 - hindi tayo naglabas ng Willy Santos w/ red trucks dito sa Pinas, Willy Santos New and Thrashed Fil Flag deck lang.




    bakit po sir jojo?
    avatar
    arjaine

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Age : 26
    Location : la union

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by arjaine on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:19 am

    wow nice TD idol cheers rare tech decks men thumbs up
    avatar
    quiqo_td

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2010-08-31

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by quiqo_td on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:09 pm

    jojo_c wrote:@ bey14 - hindi tayo naglabas ng Willy Santos w/ red trucks dito sa Pinas, Willy Santos New and Thrashed Fil Flag deck lang.

    sa eastwoOd meron dun willy santos red trucks..
    avatar
    arjaine

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2010-09-09
    Age : 26
    Location : la union

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by arjaine on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:20 am

    @quiqo_td>> eastwood city saan banda kuya
    avatar
    quiqo_td

    Posts : 14
    Join date : 2010-08-31

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by quiqo_td on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:46 pm

    arjaine wrote:@quiqo_td>> eastwood city saan banda kuya

    eastwoOd papuntang libis.. qC.
    avatar
    Johnny

    Posts : 59
    Join date : 2010-09-21
    Age : 34
    Location : Tondo, Manila

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by Johnny on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:24 am

    quiqo_td wrote:
    arjaine wrote:@quiqo_td>> eastwood city saan banda kuya

    eastwoOd papuntang libis.. qC.

    hirap kayang umaccess dun Sad

    may stock pa ba sila bibili kasi ako mamaya

    Sponsored content

    Re: my tdecks

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:29 am